If you’re too embarrassed to wear a bikini, or you’re having trouble fitting into your favorite jeans, or people keep asking you when the baby’s due (and you gave birth 8 months ago), it may be time for an intervention. A tummy tuck could be just what you need! This incredible procedure could rejuvenate your confidence and bring back your fabulous body contours!
What Can a Tummy Tuck Do?
A tummy tuck can transform your midsection from flabby and sagging to flat and firm. This surgery can:
- Get rid of sagging, loose skin
- Flatten your stomach muscles
- Get rid of excess belly fat
- Tighten your body contours
- Restore a youthful figure
- Boost self-esteem and confidence
This procedure trims away excess skin, tightens and firms the stomach muscle wall, and gets rid of stubborn fat with liposuction. The result? Your stomach will be much flatter, firmer, and more youthful. Not only will your body contours be shapelier, but you may also enjoy a boost in self-perception and self-confidence. Whether it restores your body contours to their former youthful glory, or whether it reveals the “you” that you always knew was there, there’s no question that a tummy tuck could have significant and life-changing effects for you.
Who is a Tummy Tuck Best For?
A tummy tuck is a major surgery, and only you can decide if it’s right for you. This procedure could help you if you identify with the following:
- Healthy adult with a stable body weight
- Unsatisfied with abdominal appearance due to the effects of aging, weight fluctuations, and/or pregnancy
- Loose, sagging abdominal skin
- Stubborn belly fat
- Weakened stomach muscles that leave an ever-present pooch
- Not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Diet and exercise have failed to help you achieve your desired results
If you want to improve your abdominal contour and quality of life, it could be the right time to consider getting a tummy tuck. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Poris today to learn whether this procedure could be right for you.
Schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Stephenie Poris to learn more about how tummy tuck surgery could help you. Call (407) 558-1616 or contact us online today.